My second Blog award come from an absolutely sweet and wonderful person! She has a great family and her son play beautiful music. Go check out Ruth at Personalized Sketches & Sentiments! She graciously awarded my blog with the Beautiful Blogger Award! Yay! My trophy case is filling up!
As a requirement I have to list 8 things about me. & pass this on to 8 beautiful bloggers.
1. My best friend right now is probably the track. When I run, my emotions come out. I feel like the track knows more about me than anyone else.
2. I love the smell of lemon cleaning solutions, tires, and new shoes. When I was pregnant I made my husband not wear his new shoes for 6 months because I wanted to smell them...lol. I LOVED PAYLESS AND THE TIRE SECTION OF WAL-MART!!! ;~)
3. I hate it when people don't look me in the eye. If you can't give me the respect of looking me in the eye when you are telling me something important, I won't listen.
4. My biggest fear used to be spiders. I say used to be because this year I can smash them with no problem. Weird huh? I used to go as far as hyperventilate when I saw one, now...nothing. I think I have realized that there is bigger things in life to fear.
5. I know more about my enemies than anything else in life. Yes, I am finishing up with my MBA and carry a pretty good GPA, but when it comes to my enemies I study even harder...I ace that subject. Just like with the spiders, I can tell you just about anything you want to know about them.
6. I have a great sense of humor and love to be carefree if you get to know me. However, I am really shy around new people.
7. I don't like to judge a book by its cover, because I have had that happen to me and it sucks. But, I do get a sense of how people are usually within the first 10 minutes of meeting them. I think it is pretty good intuition because I have never been wrong, but always give myself a chance to be wrong.
8. One of my favorite things to do is snuggle with my family on the couch and watch a good movie.
Now my 8 Beautiful Bloggers!
Congratulations and I hope you find time to pass this on to more Beautiful Bloggers just like yourself!