Monday, July 5, 2010

Admirer Monday!

This is my first Admirer Monday! Yay!
Question of the Week: How did you spend your 4Th of July?

I had a wonderful Fourth of July despite the many illnesses and surgeries we had the past couple of weeks. We had an amazing neighborhood fireworks show right on the water. It was great! Everyone drove their vehicles down and we all sat on the tailgate. After that, we went and watched the UFC fights. Again, it was awesome (although Brock won instead of Shane). Yesterday was my stepdads birthday. Both him and my mom came to visit and we grilled and had a great time! We watched fireworks again lastnight too!


4 comments:

Ruth said...

hey there, thanks for following and inviting me for the giveaway... I just entered and followed you back!

Home-Mom said...

I did watch some ufc but not the latest one. I almost read past a point but I don't want to spoil anything for myself. can't wait to see what we missed.
Its my first monday admirer too, happy monday and have a great week!

Heavenly Savings said...

Thanks for joining Admirer Monday! I'm already a follower! Hope to blog with you again soon!

Unknown said...

Fine grinds are best suited for coffee makers that use cone filters.satta king play bazaar

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com