Thursday, January 13, 2011

Trendy Tries for 2011

Looking for trends to try for 2011? There are a few that are going to be in this year. I would consider myself a person that is always trying new fashion trends and products. I love trying new hairstyles, colors, accessories, and clothing ideas. Basically, if it is different...I WANT IT! I found a collection of new trends to try for 2011. Go ahead ladies....be a little trendy and give these a try. Sendme pics or let me know how it goes. I would LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Braids:

We all remember those braids from when we were kids. Give them a try now...only with a twist. Do a messy braid updo or try a sideswept braid.

 kate bosworth braid hairstyle


Honeysuckle:

Did you know that every year has a fashion color. 2010 was turquise, and 2011 is honeysuckle. This reddish pink tone is a bright color with a warm hue. Try it as a handbag, shoes, or even a beautiful dress.


Pantone Honeysuckle 18-2120
Jimmy Choo Magnum Sandal


Bring Back the 70's:

70's sytle clothing is back in for 2011. No need to go overboard with it though. Simple colors, flowy material, and jeans are a good start.

70s Style, 70s trends, high waist jeans, 70s fashion, 70s fashion trends, forever new



Put a Lid on it:

I gotta love my HATS! Hats are majorly in for 2011, so rock your style! I love this one so much, that I included a picture of myself in this style! Check it out and send me yours!





1 comments:

Unknown said...

play bazaar satta king
play bazaar The degradation of your memory has far-reaching consequences. Do not neglect it.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com