Friday, January 28, 2011

New Site Up and Running!

Well, I did it again. I am not a person that sticks with any design for long, sooooo I HAVE yet another NEW website!!! Whoot Whoot! Go check it out at www.leksidesigns.com! I designed and created this myself and offer web design services as well. This website is extra special because you can shop directly from it instead of going to my etsy. My etsy store will remain up and running too at http://leksidesigns.etsy.com. Let me know what you think!
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

BnC said...

Your new site looks terrific! Well done, very pretty.

Unknown said...

Aim to read at least 30 minutes each day to get as many benefits as possible from this activity!
satta king play bazaar

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com