Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I got my Dell!

Hello bloggers! Thank goodness it was a snow day today because my new Dell Inspiron Duo came via Federal Express this morning. I am sooo excited this is finally in my hands! It was released for purchase at the end of November and I ordered it on Monday. It's a gift to myself for my birthday and completing my masters! I am taking the final cumulative course now and since there is a 200 page stragetic plan due in 8 weeks, I decided to go ahead and get me gift. Yay!

If you haven't seen this new little smart piece of technology yet, check it out. I have played on this all day and LOVE it! It is much like an iphone, ipad, kindle reader, and dvd player all in one!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Improve Your Coffee Experiences With These Ideas

If you love coffee, you need to read this article. You may think that you know everything possible about this wonderful bean, but it's doubtful. play bazaar satta king

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com