Thursday, September 2, 2010

Together on the Front Porch

It has been a wonderful few days and...ahh...it feels good to feel a little good again. Life gets you so down sometimes, that you forget about the good things. We had a wonderful Anniversary (and still have a great date to look forward to this weekend!)...yay! I am so excited to get out with the hubby alone. It has been a long time. He got me an iphone4 for our anniversay (which I LOVE) and some new workout clothes. Yes! He went and bought me clothes! I was SHOCKED! I got him a Green Egg Smoker Grill (which he has been wanting for a couple of years now). They are just so darn expensive, you have to save those purchases for something really special...lol.

Eventhough the iphone is super amazing, the best gifts are always the words that are written and spoken on those days.


Many anniversaries from now, when we have been together for a very long time, I wonder what it will be like. Will we share extra blankets to keep warm? Count the stars from our front porch rockers? Dream older, wiser dreams, or be contented with the memories we've made?

Of course, I can't predict the future, but I'll tell you what I do know - if we use extra blankets, I'll still need to hold you close. If we sit in our rockers, mine will be right next to yours. And no matter how old or wise we become, I'll still want the feel of your gently hand in mine...

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I look forward to whatever the future may hold - as long as my future holds you.

Happy Anniversary.

Love, Your Husband

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend! Stay safe and have loads of fun! Send out Summer in Style!!! We will be gearing up for a huge four wheeler weekend next weekend! Unfortunatley, I ALWAYS have midterms on labor day weekend...who plans that? It's crazy! I only have 3 classes left though....MASTERS...here I come! I can see the light!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

After purchasing coffee it is important to properly store it for it to retain its freshness. If you will be using your coffee within a week, store it in an airtight plastic or glass container out of direct sunlight and away from heat.satta king play bazaar

satta king play bazaar

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com