Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Random Thought


Let me just say that I am not one to share my feelings...PERIOD...let alone share them on the web for all to see. Every once in a great while I get a notion to share. Today I had one of those notions.

I firmly believe that God puts many angels on earth for us. They are there to keep us safe, to guide us in the right direction, to watch over us. However, I also believe that satan puts his own little helpers on earth. These people are filled with evil spirit and can suck the life right out of you. They can enter into the life of a good solid christian home and wreck havoc. They can take a good heart and turn it sour. Their minds are blurred with evil thoughts and hurtful feelings. I am not one to judge. These people know who they are and have an opportunity to change. The question is....do they? There is no one person that is perfect. We all make mistakes. But, I hope that when I get to the heavenly gate there is no doubt in my mind that every wrong thing I did I tried to correct or ask forgiveness for.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com